28 April 2005

A380

"The son of a bitch will fly..."
The A380, Airbus's new jumbo SUPERMONDOjet has flown. At first, I questioned the utility of an airborn oceanliner that held 840 people, but then I saw some photos of some Asian hub airports... 747 after 747, some from the same city...
So, it flew. It's jet. It's huge. It's cool. Airports will need reinforced runways to handle the monster...
I am partial to the A320 family, though I never rode in a 321... but for the most part, I like the Fokker F100, the Boeing 717, 727, and 757. I think the F100 is the best of that bunch... anyway... it's late... bed time was four hours ago...

If I feel really motivated, I'll write about why I changed my mind on the utility of the F-22 (I used to think it was useless)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home