20 April 2005

Choose your weapon

I was over at Incoherant Ramblings and saw a funky little preferred weapon quiz... I stand with her on the dating service's merits, but this was a fun little test. Here's mine:

Shotgun
You preferred a weapon with 60% power over speed and 74% range over melee.
You use a Shotgun.
While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease
of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be
loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility
many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents
immediately and without pause.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 80% on power
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on range
Link: The What's Your Signature Weapon Test written by inurashii on OkCupid Free Online Dating


Funny, I just 'rediscoved' shotties on Athena Sword las night... and on HL2, a game where I went for the Colt Python over the SPAS 12... no more...
Hmm, I should get one for airsoft...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home