14 April 2005

Hydrate or die! ...but not too much...

There is an article on Drudge that mentions the dangers of overhydration. Summer is upon us, sportsfans, and hydration is important as ever. Read the article, take it to heart, but don't slack off your water (WATER, not gatorade) intake. I've already had to treat a dehydration case and it's only April. Stay safe, drink up!

Not to sound like a commercial, but Camel Baks ARE God's gift to mankind. We in the military swear by them. I use mine on and off duty and I can't even remember how I skiied without it. If you spend time outdoors, I highly recommend one. Don't cheap out, either. The Camel Bak is not cheap, but it is durable. I have beaten the tar out of mine (as in fallen on it, frozen it, stepped on it, poked it...) for two years and it still holds up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home