11 February 2006

Wierdness

Sooo... I went to Idaho for a bit... a few things caught my attention as being very odd.
The first, a true moment of zen. I do not expect anyone to believe me for a second, but I swear this is true: I was boarding this trail and I came upon a sign that read 'Caution: Racing in Progress'. Fair enough. Now for the moment of zen: 'SLOW'.

I kid you not. Of all the times not to have a camera...

Later on the same day, I went into this Chinese joint... where I dined to country music...

I had some fun up the great frozen north, but I'm happy to be back home where things make sense... like traffic jams at 11PM... and signs indicate closed roads where no road has ever existed.

Also, I plan on checking myself into elipses addiction rehab...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home