26 January 2006

That's gall...

Pure, unmitigated, gall... and it get's more and more absurd. What's a stronger word than absurd? I could almost justify its use to describe this...

So, let me get this straight: It's cool for Saddam to starve, gas, shoot, and torure Iraqis, but should anyone else so much as raise a hand to do good, it's not cool?
Oh yeah, and since when did we intentionally kill civilians LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN DID FOR DECADES? Where does the man get off?
He's like the democrats back here... well, lefties in general: do something bad, then say the other guy did it/does it/is going to do it*. Isn't that a psychological disorder, when you accuse another of doing what you do? Really, I think it is, but being trained in... stargatey stuff... and not psychology, I'm not sure.

I shake my head and head over to IMAO for some laughs...



*How does that pertain to lefties? Well, look at the Alito debate. They are scared that Alito might rule from the bench... like they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home