08 October 2005

Sweet

Remember Robot Wars? This is one hundred times cooler. DARPA is so much fun sometimes.

I saw Serenity last night with some friends... It blew me away. I'm about to go see it again.

Last of all, my trusty but often annoying truck continues it's strange antics. The check engine light is now OFF. This disturbs me greatly... that light's been on for a good chunk of the time that the truck's been mine. I guess I need to go into the engine and tinker some, either that or move to Fountain, a sleepy little city that seems to have a truck-function-enhancing aura... an aura known to extinguish check engine lights. First I'll try new filters all around and maybe some better spark plugs.

Ah, what do you bet that when I fire her up today, the light comes back on? Wierd things happen around here to electronics. Some blame the Base. I blame George Bush... and Karl Rove.... mostly Karl Rove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home