05 October 2005

Snow

There was snow in the pass last night... when I got far enough from the workcenter to look west, I saw a frosting of the beautiful white on the front range... Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! I hope that his means the usual six weeks before I hit the slopes! This year especially will be fun. I'm trying something new, thanks to some groundwork this summer by my friend Ghettorig... I'll post pics of the wipeouts, and there will be wipeouts!

Reminds me, I think this year, I should get a helmet. As I get faster and take more risks, it's just sensible.

I think this is also the last day of has proven a long week ( I think.. I rarely know what day it is). That makes me happy. Looks like I'm going to be bouncing around to several friend's places to do projects, but that's fun in it's own way and I think Ghettorig said something about cheesecake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home