13 October 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Since I've not the time for anything substantial lately... here's this:

Where does it end? As if the first five didn't suck enough... Rocky is back. That's right: Rocky Six... The Final Frontier... Nooooooooo... make it stop! Make it stop! Come on already, how old is Stalone, 60? I have a feeling that even fans of Rocky are not going to like this one.

So, if you missed all the drooling and unintelligible grunts, don't worry...


In the real world, people are complaining that soldiers were told what to say to the President's questions. All have to say is: ROUTINE. It may not have been on TV, but when I met Vice President Cheney, I was told specifically how to act and what to say... so don't have a cow. This is normal. It's OKAY... sit down and have some coke or something. Shoot, I've been prepped to speak to a mere Colonel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home