15 July 2005

This Explains A Lot and other Miscellany

I don't have much time, but a few things have caught my attention today.
First off, this explains a lot. (Thank you Mr. Drudge).
I'm not entirely sure what to think about this... I'd like think that the explantions given are true... well, then...

The Discovery launch may have been put off, but I am absolutly extatic to see people getting ready to take her back into space again. I am pleased at the level of caution displayed, for I remember the Challenger and why she was destroyed.
We need to be aggressively pushing into space, and even though we have slowed to a crawl, any forward movement is music to my ears.

A Chinese general would love to nuke our cities, so he said recently. Hmmm...
all over Taiwan, I might add... That's a lot of fuss for a small island.

It's been a while now since I mentioned this: Michelle Malkin has another one... wow.

IMAO has been podcasting for a while now, and those 'casts are about the funniest things I hear these days. If you are not in dial-up hell, GET OVER THERE and listen! There is a link for normal people and for all you too-cool iPod minions.

Last but not least, my one new year's resolution EVER is about to break. I said no new guns this year... well... see... there's this shotgun... and... um... well... I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!
Bah, no such thing... Charlie Foxtrot out... so sleepy...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even on dialup IMAO it is worth it. So it takes a few hours. That is what late night is for.

17 July, 2005  
Blogger Charlie Foxtrot said...

YEAH! You have your priorities in order!

19 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home