06 June 2005

WHOA! SWEET!

I found the coolest thing on Drudge. It's not political. It's not social. It's SCIENCE, baby!
I'm not a diver (yet), but come on, this is awesome! It may force a revamping of terms though: You say 'Diver' and all you have to say really is Skin Diver or Scuba Diver. Now we have this. Now divers run off of batteries. I think that htis will oen up more opportunities to dive for less money. Not having to contend with HPA will greatly reduce costs. More here...

Okay, fine... I'll politicize this, because it drives home a point I've making for years. Where was this invented? Yes, that's right: Israel. Now, what have the surrounding nations done recently? That's right, nothing worth repeating... except for Lebannon beginning to revolt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home