22 May 2005

Playing the World's Smallest Violin

There's all kinds of ironic news out there. Let's kick it off with this.
You have got to be kidding me. An Afghan leader shocked by abuse? HA! I'll give him one thing, he's a good actor. Do I have to remind anyone of how people are treated there? This is much like the UN human rights commision, the dark chamber of The Sudan, Cuba, Libya... yeah. Let's not also forget that we don't abuse prisoners. We treat them better than the Taliban did. As I said, you have got to be kidding.

Somebody over at the UN is not too happy with how we are keeping Sadam. Well, He is living better that many of our soldiers. Let's also remeber who this man is and what He did. I'd be for keeping in a 9x9 cell with one hour a day outside in a vacant basketball court. Oh, and he doesn't need a garden.

I still have yet to see Star Wars III... too much work. All that merchandising I complained about must be paying off, though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home