02 March 2006

No, I have not gone away...

...you're not that lucky...

I'm alive, and I want to post... I've already missed the boat on so much stuff, but hey, maybe I'll just do some nice general purpose rants. Of course, this world will never have a shortage of stupidity, insanity, and recklessness for me to rant against. It never ceases.
It's pretty clear to me that there must be some definition again as there are, as usual, people running around using some very powerful and damning words to describe people who's only crime has been disagreement with others. There are people blaming others for not taking care of people who should have taken care of themselves. There are people running around using 'economic hardship' as an excuse to torture people to death. People are killing people over cartoons. People are loudly and misguidedly assuming that the only way to become rich is at the expense of the poor (which, in this nation, exceed the life standard of most of the world). Last but not least, it seems that millions of people still fail to realize that they are in mortal danger, even after their enemy has announced their intentions of genocide and their unwillingness to negotiate.

I want to take all this on, that’s just the sort of person I am. I think that my next post, in classic esprit d’escallier, will be about all those obnoxious and dis-unifying history months.

Time... I’d love to have some. That, and a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home