23 July 2005

Giddyup!

Good news!

That is so good to hear. Space exploration can only help, besides, I want my flying car already! It's five years overdue! Seriously, moving outward will be good for us.
I personally would like to serious efforts at colonizing both the moon and Mars... I volunteer to go if I can help!

For more freaky geeky tottally cool space stuff, check out the LIGO projects. I think it's sweet...

In other good news, I have decided not to kill you...

EDIT: Okay, this is going to be one of those posts...
I was over at Michelle Malkin (what, you weren't?) and a I read, among the posts on terrorism, this post on wedding vows.
I'm in a good mood, so I won't rant, but let me say that is totally representative of what's wrong around us. Come on, have the courage to commit! What happened to loyalty? are we getting this shallow? I'd rather shoot myself than be that cowardly. You know, if you have doubts, ...you don't have to get married... WHOA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home