04 July 2017

Digital World: Another view

Seriously? I didn't post in June?
Hey, there's not much internet in Utqiagvik. Yes, I was there. If you want to know what it looks like, stare at a blank sheet of dingy paper and get a raven to fly by every once in a while. Never has a monochromatic bird seemed so...colorful!

So, here it is July... and I have a cop out post. There are not many blogs that I read religeously (ignore the DECADE+ old blogroll), but Tamara Keel's is one of them...actually kind of the only one... but anyway...
She seems to agree with me. :P

I was actually checking out a neighbor's electric chainsaw. Pretty neat! I think I'll get one when the old Poulan bites the dust, but that thing is like a cockroach: just won't die. At about a dollar a fill, the thing will run all afternoon for a five, so I'd have to a lot of sawing to make a 300 dollar battery op one worthwhile, but the idea of a saw that does not idle intrigues me more than a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home