26 June 2006

Just so you know...

If I believe what I read, there are some disturbing things going on outside of my windowless room, which ought to be redesignated 'my windowless world' in light of recent work habits...
Anyway, what's this I hear about classified information getting out by way of the NYT, LA Times, and WaPo? Is this true? I'd totally believe it from the NYT...
Don't 'they' shoot people for giving classified information to any enemy (publishing it in a newspaper is just that)? Isn't that treason? A better question, though, is who told them? They can't publish what they don't know... so who told them? If this thing about classified info is true, I want that man/woman's or those peoples' head(s) on a pike! I don't need to explain why classified information is classified or why it's release is so damaging.

Rest assured, though. In a world where classified, sensitive, information is leaked and published, there are some people (yours truly) who will never give away the classified information that we are entrusted with. There are some people who take seriously the promises that they made, as in the promise that anyone etrusted with classified information makes which says 'I won't give it up'. Most, maybe all, of us in the military, at least in my end of the rabbit hole, see things this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home