20 April 2006

I love the Air Force

I'm bad, haven't posted, all that... It's spring and that means that I sometimes go out and do stuff to try and grasp at that mythical thing that some people have refered to as 'life'. That, and the Air Force has been keeping me on my toes a bit more than usual. That's okay, I love the Air Force... a lot... I mean that I like it so much that I end some weekends wanting to go back to the ops area early, and not just the crappy weekends, either.

Let's see, what's been going on?

  • Iran sucks. Israel a threat? Projection, anyone?
  • Michelle Malkin rules. I support her fully in the face of recent unpleasantness.
  • CENTCOM rules. They opened an all-girls school in Afghanistan to help spin up girls that were left behind by the last system.
  • Rep. McKinney sucks. Still. I hate people who do things to cops becaue, well, I love cops.
  • Immigration protestors suck. As comedian Carlos Mencia says, 'if you want to be treated like an American, don't wave a Mexican flag'... or something to that effect.
  • Anti-Oil whiners suck. Where were you when so much of the oil industry went under? And where have you been every time taxes have gone up? Quit whining and suck it up like the rest of us that actually understand economics. Profits = good.
  • Bush is riding the fence between sucking and ruling. He needs to be a lot more decisive, imho. At least He's defending himself... mostly... does he know that this an an election year? Time to stand up straight. His enemies will never be appeased, but his friends can easily be alienated.
  • Israel rules. Still standing tall and up for what's good through another savage round of attacks from the 'peace-loving' Hamas.
  • Hamas sucks. They get elected to power and, well, nothing changes. They will never be happy until every last Jew is dead. "This ain't negotiations! These guys are playin' for keeps!"
  • China sucks. Still pounding her people into the ground. I hope that this wrong can be righted soon.
  • Duke LaCrosse team... rules? Am I the only one that smells a rat in the DA's office? This situation reeks of something along the lines of the DA not liking the team/coach/school for reasons purely personal.
  • Tornados suck. No explanation required.
  • Polls suck. What people think is not news. What people do is.
  • NBC sucks. Trying to paint NASCAR fans as bigots to make a story where there is none is just dirty.
  • Fox sucks. They took Firefly off the air! (old news, but I still hate them for it.)
  • Air Force rules. No explantion required.
And now, your moment of zen:


Wow. Profound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home