26 July 2005

Tancredo

What he said was out of line... but tell me you have not felt it... Is there really a need for resignation? Even if the choice was mine to make, I would not nuke Mecca because there are plenty of people there who are innocent. Would I consider it, though? Have I considered it?

Absolutly.

I'm tired of seeing people getting killed in the name of a hollow religeon.* Especially if another FIVE THOUSAND civilians were killed in an attack, especially a nuclear (noo klee ar) one... I would be out for blood and I'd be for sending a message right back in the face of those who struck...


*Religeons are not equal. We're looking at one here that says you can convert people through violence and that relegates women to property. There is no room for such thought.

Anyway, kudos to Tancredo for going for the balls, just I hope he tones it down and acts more professionally in the future.


Last but not least:
The crew is on board... launch is a GO! YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home