24 March 2005

+ or at least >-

I really want something cool and nice to write about...

I found a cool website called Radio Free Zion. I found it through a forum thread over on Red Alliance (for all you weekend commies like me :-)... how do you close paranthese with a smiley without it looking whacked?) It's a broad selection of music, but it's all pretty heavy.

I've really been enjoying Star Wars Battlefront lately... nothing is more fun that blasing wookies... GET THIS GAME!!! It rules. Also, if you are a nerd or geek, it is required by law.

Okay, I like to play the bad guy... Whether an Imperial Stormtrooper on a game or a Communist rebel in airsoft... Hey! I'm a REAL good guy all week! I need a break from time to time!

Last but not least, looks like I'm almost ready to start laying tracks on new songs... I have been away from my music project, Evergreen Conspiracy, since December. Well, the bass is restrung, a new (to me) guitar has entered service (the old one worked fine as long as I was beating on it like a maniac... it could not do the whole 'pretty' thing at all... lost tuning stability), and quite a few songs are written, ready to record.

PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home