18 March 2005

Intro

I have a lot to say... so why not jump on the blogger bandwaggon?

I have no time for anything cool tonight, so we'll leave it at this:

I am currently running something called the AFTAC Ironman. It's 100 miles over 20 days, along with a modest number of pushups and situps every day. Nothing spectacular, just a way of getting AFTACers in better shape.

I'm on on mile 15... and for some reason, my achilles tendon feels like it's on fire... odd, because, I usually ran 5 files three times a week untill now. Hmmm...
Oh well..
Current playlist (can't be without tunes when I run!): vasrious Orgy from the first two albums, Queen of the Damned sound track, and some ofther sound track.

Oh, yeah... What is the Guac Hole? Well, it's a hole into which goes guacamole, although usually, somthing I hate goes in first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home