04 November 2009

Open for Business

I'm back. I had to do some interesting things to get into my old account, but I figured it out.

Anyway, I have decided to pick this up again. I have changed a lot in three and half years and so has my life. I'm married, have a house, two cats, and a dog. I'm driving my almost dream car (VW Jetta TDI... 45 mpg and runs circles around the Smart, Prius, and Insight) and am a responsible NCO type. Life is very different.

Some things have not changed. I'm still working on the stargate, though in a much different capacity, and I have become involved with some R&D down at Black Mesa Research Facility. I'm still a rabid right winger, though I have repented of being a Republican... the rat bastards sold me out.

My wife and world events convinced me to write again, so here I am. It's good to be back. I wonder if Liam will return... not only did he read a good chunk of this blog, but I enjoyed his comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home