17 August 2005

Arm Grenade, Put Back in Pocket

This Gaza pullout has been bugging me for a while, but now as I see it happen, I know that it will end badly. I think the only possible good sides of this are, first, the stellar behavior of the IDF in a most distastful situation, and second, giving the PA enough rope to hang itself.

Mark my words: giving up that land will not save a single Israeli life. It will not lead to peace. We have all seen how the PA, Hezbollah, and their associated cronies behave and we know what they want... The don't want land, they don't want a home, they want every last Jew dead. They have proven this time and time again with their actions. I say again, this will end badly... there will be no change. This is such a bad move.

Now, I just now found out that some empassioned fool took a rifle from a soldier and killed three Arabs and wounded at least one more. Real smooth, dude. He's one guy and he is actually feeding a world of hate, irrational as it may be. I hope he rots. I also hope that this pullout is nothing but rope to hang the PA... 'destroyers and usurpers, curse them'.

Now, not all is darkness and murk: Check out Israelity... the Petel post left me rolling.

EDIT: It seems that the 'Palestinian' loons are fully in support of the Gaza withdrawl. What follows is from DEBKAfile (Sorry, there is no tag to link.):

<>Just ahead of their eviction, Kfar Darom inhabitants ordered to stay in shelters after coming under Palestinian fire. Israeli troops shot back.

August 17, 2005, 8:37 PM (GMT+02:00)

Palestinians also shelled Morag and Neve Dekalim in course of their evacuation. No casualties. A large bomb belt was discovered and detonated in controlled explosion near Shirat Yam.

As I was just saying, the foes of Israel have zero interest in peace, they only want to kill Jews. Let the self-hanging begin.

EDIT 2: Hmmmm...

EDIT 3: As I have said, the enemies of Israel can not be compromised or negotiated with. Nobody better suggest negotiation! How much blind hate do need to see from Hamas et al before the west stops pressuring Israel to compromise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home